Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time away...

I am taking some time away from Facebook for the month of December. I know that I have been doing a lot of Facebook stalking/exploring out of pure nothing else to do...however, I do have other things to do. I have books to read, sewing I want to do, friends to see, and most importantly...God... that I need to be giving more time to. This conviction hit me hard this week!

Also, I am nearing the end of my assignment here in Houston, I have four days left of work. This is bittersweet. I am going to miss a good many things about Houston, but I am very ready and excited to move forward.

I can’t wait to spend a few weeks with my family in Alabama and be able to visit friends that I haven't seen in weeks.

With all of that said and done I want my perspective this Christmas on what really matters...God sending His son for us...you and me! And all the many blessings He has provided…family and friends. I pray the season of thanksgiving overflows to everyone’s Christmas!

I will try to update my blog (even though I am sure not many peps read it :) on what is happening and where I am going next. So keep checking on me, I haven't disappeared, just trying to keep perspective on what is important!!!

4 comments:

  1. Leigh,
    Now that I have your blog, I will definitely keep up! I had no idea you were traveling these days! How are you?! Can you travel and work in Colorado? I would love to see you and I'm pregnant again with number three. Stay in touch!
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea-Have been traveling since July. I totally could travel to Colorado :) I am so excited for you...boy right? Boy's are so much fun and I know your girls are beyond happy! I am following you now too...so will definitely stay in touch! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leigh! I just realized I never commented back to you about our trip to BR. I'm so sorry! I would love to see you when you're in B'ham though so definitely touch base and let's try to meet up for coffee or something!
    Talk soon.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it, I follow:) I hope you have a fabulous Christmas at home! Much love from myself and Joy.

    ReplyDelete