Friday, December 16, 2011

December fun...

This month has flown by! I truly don't know where all the time has gone. I knew it would. Holiday time always seems to go so fast for me. It has been an amazing month I will say that!

See ya Texas---that's right, I left Texas the first week of this month. I enjoyed my time there, but I was really ready for a change. I was ready to be closer to my family and truly ready for a break from work.

I did not break too long. I spent the first week at home helping my sister out with my nieces candy land birthday party! Talk about fun--I think it would be so much fun to be a party planner...but stressful too!

I also had the chance to take care of one of my friends daughter for three days. It was so much fun to have a little baby around. My nieces and nephew ate her up (and I did my fair share of spoiling as well :). I'm sad I don't have a current picture of AC, she is so cute and so incredibly sweet. I got a new phone so all of my pics are gone that I took, and trust me I took a lot, she is too cute! But here is a pic from when I first met her...
Isn't she sweet?

The next week I took off for California. I will be honest here, I was dreading this trip! But I really could not pass the opportunity up. I was only going to be there for a week, only had to work for two days, the whole trip was paid for except for food--who would turn it down? Let me tell you how many times God surprises me. I can almost guarantee if I am dreading something, it turns out to be one of the best things I have done. I had a lot of fun and met some really awesome people.

I returned home Christmas Eve night...actually got back to my parents house at 1200 am Christmas Day. When I woke up I got to hang out with this precious little one...
Can you say happiest child ever? I think all she does is smile, and she is just beautiful!

I also got to spend some time with the other three kid's in my life.

Of course Blaine was too busy for a picture! But we had a lot of fun playing Just Dance 3 and spending time together.

I have spent most of this week with my brain shut off. I guess I needed it after the last few weeks. I have already started thinking about what 2012 is going to hold for me. See next post on that...yeap that's right two post in one day! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment