Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Returning...

Well, I have announced to the facebook world about my return to Brookwood, so now here it is on my blog. I am excited to head back to a place that I know, people I know, and to Birmingham!!! I am returning as a prn employee, for those of you who are not medical, this is an "as needed" position.

I am not giving up on my traveling world just yet. It was just time to actually have a home base. I am very excited to be able to do 1-4 week assignments in the future, as well as have a job when I come home.

I am hoping to start work next week. I hear things are pretty busy so I think I will have plenty of days to work. After two weeks off I am ready!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful New Year so far. I have and am definitely excited about the way things are turning out so far in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment